In the Name of Allâh, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
1. Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad (Peace
be upon him))?
2. And removed from you your burden,
3. Which weighed down your back?
4. And raised high your fame?
5. So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
6. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there
is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome
7. So when you have finished (from your occupation), then
stand up for Allâh's worship (i.e. stand up for prayer).
8. And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and
hopes and) your invocations.