In the Name of Allâh, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
1. Those who disbelieve from among the people of the Scripture
(Jews and Christians) and among Al-Mushrikûn,
were not going to leave (their disbelief) until there came to
them clear evidence.
2. A Messenger (Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from Allâh,
reciting (the Qur'ân) purified pages [purified from Al-Bâtil
3. Containing correct and straight laws from Allâh.
4. And the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)
differed not until after there came to them clear evidence. (i.e.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and whatever was revealed
5. And they were commanded not, but that they should worship
Allâh, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing
partners to Him), and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât)
and give Zakât: and that is the right religion.
6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm,
the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from
among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn
will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
7. Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allâh,
and in His Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) including all
obligations ordered by Islâm] and do righteous good deeds,
they are the best of creatures.
8. Their reward with their Lord is 'Adn (Eden) Paradise
(Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will
abide therein forever, Allâh Well-Pleased with them, and
they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord.