In the Name of Allâh, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
1. By the (steeds) that run, with panting (breath),
2. Striking sparks of fire (by their hooves),
3. And scouring to the raid at dawn
4. And raise the dust in clouds the while,
5. Penetrating forthwith as one into the midst (of the
6. Verily! Man (disbeliever) is ungrateful to his Lord;
7. And to that fact he bears witness (by his deeds);
8. And verily, he is violent in the love of wealth.
9. Knows he not that when the contents of the graves are
brought out and poured forth (all mankind is resurrected).
10. And that which is in the breasts (of men) shall be
11. Verily, that Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) their
Lord will be Well-Acquainted with them (as to their deeds), (and
will reward them for their deeds).