In the Name of Allâh, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
1. The mutual rivalry for piling up of worldly things diverts
2. Until you visit the graves (i.e. till you die).
3. Nay! You shall come to know!
4. Again, Nay! You shall come to know!
5. Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result
of piling up, you would not have occupied yourselves in worldly
6. Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)!
7. And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight!
8. Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight
(you indulged in, in this world)!